View Full Version : We just hit 2000 Posts fuseleers!, Party time here or linear board 10pm EST. . .
11-06-2004, 05:54 PM
* 2000 Posts in What a little over a Week?, Awesome Dudes!
The party is on at 10 pm EST in the linear board and/or this Topic which ever you prefer to post.* Remember to BYOBoar&Snacks and do be prepared to share.* Who volunteers for Smores duty.* And I need someone to head up to the coffee hut on the hill for some fresh beans just before the party.* It will be kinda dark so . . .maybe two of you should go. a ** and a ****.* Justa Joshin' Justin* *:lol2:
* So, who is coming, a guest list would be help full?
11-06-2004, 05:57 PM
Well I'll be there Mr. Hiram
11-06-2004, 05:59 PM
Is the party clothing optional?
11-06-2004, 07:39 PM
I shall be here. Did you see Eastern time? Lost is about to start up BABY!
11-06-2004, 09:01 PM
Speaker: Remember what happened to you Friday.* *This time we might not give you a safety word!
* Lettuce a least start the evening with the sun dial covered.* The sun is down now anyway and there
* might still be children about.* *:lol2:
11-06-2004, 09:03 PM
My What?: I didn't see that, join the party when you cancan baby!
11-06-2004, 09:24 PM
Which thread will this par-tay be on?
11-06-2004, 09:35 PM
I am assuming the party will be on the linear board not the threaded board. There are people out there right now chatting if you want to check the linear board out.
I meant to say, is the party Eastern time?
11-06-2004, 09:35 PM
I'll volunteer for smore duty... still have some leftover from earlier today...* ;)
hands Hiram fresh bag of coffee beans...
Foxy - it'll probably be on the linear board...
My What - yes, the party's eastern time...
11-06-2004, 09:37 PM
Duh, I just noticed the post says Eastern. I am dumb some times.
11-06-2004, 10:08 PM
zia - please don't mention smores ever again.
Hiram-don't worry, my trust shall stay tucked away.
11-06-2004, 10:13 PM
no problem speaker... at least not for me... ;)
11-06-2004, 10:42 PM
Ok, Now I feel dumb but what is the linear board?? Thanks in advance! :-[
11-06-2004, 10:44 PM
don't feel dumb... just go to the top of your page and hit the "Home" button... takes you right there...
Come join us!!! :lol2:
11-06-2004, 10:45 PM
Wow, that was fast! Thanks zia!
11-06-2004, 11:12 PM
* My What, et all: The time doesn't really matter once the Par-ty is started now does it!
* We all have our own little zones.* Some of us will robably zone out.
* I figured people could interact in this Topic Board right here in the TB if they liked
* it better and / or they could go back and forth between the linear board and here,
* as long as they don't start staggering around and get LOST.
11-06-2004, 11:15 PM
Hey welcome to coach my man. only one hundred and forty-nine behind economy.
11-06-2004, 11:16 PM
PARTY'SH ON THE LINEAR BOARD! DANSHING AWAY!
11-06-2004, 11:26 PM
zia thanks for the beans.
* ok Speaker I'm off to check the latest on the linear board
* Thank you My What that luggage area had an unusual kinda
* what is it oh yeah . . . drug smell to it.* *Bwa Ha ha a a a
11-07-2004, 02:23 AM
I notice Hiram outlasted all you drunkers. Good for you Hiram. I was usually the last one up or at the party when I was a drinker. Being the last person was always the best because any of the beer or other alcohol left over was fare game to drink or throw in the trunk to take home. I always enjoyed cleaning up the party at the end too because my buddies were the people who would host the parties and I just thought I would owe the kindness to the just to at least bag up all the garbage from the party. I hope some person does not become upset for the linear parties, I guess the parties are all just for fun but some of the stuff said is a little out of place. I am actually starting to question the sanctity of the linear board and am seeing the poor quality bleed into the TB. Hope I am just imagining things. Take care all and happy postings.
11-07-2004, 03:09 AM
* My What:* I agree, I am glad the "Party" ended up on the linear board instead the Topic board I set up.
* It does seem that folks can let their hair down a little more over their.* And, you are right, it probably
* should be kept over there.* The craziness part I mean.* :lol2:
11-09-2004, 10:58 AM
Hi, where is the linear board? I'm er LOST hehe. Thanks.
11-09-2004, 12:57 PM
click the "home" button near the top of the page or just go to http://www.thefuselage.com