03-31-2005, 03:24 PM
Can anyone explain the whole star things that are under the user ID's after a post? Assuming you get more stars depending on the number of posts, what is the brakedown of posts to the amount of stars received?
Also when it says "on the tarmac", "baggage claim", etc., what do those mean?
The stars are just there to be pretty...at least that's what I've been assuming for the past few months.
Here's the list of the levels:
1. On the Tarmac ( 0 to 29 posts ) . . . . . . . . . 1 small Yellow Star
2. Baggage ( entered at 30 posts ) . . . . . . . . . .2 small Yellow Stars
3. Coach ( entered at 100 posts ) . . . . . . . . . . .3 small Yellow Stars
4. Economy ( entered at 250 posts ) . . . . . . . . 4 small Yellow Stars
5. Premium Economy ( entered at 500 posts). 5 small Yellow Stars
6. Business Class ( entered at 2000 posts ). . . 5 Large Gold Stars
7. First Class ( entered at 4000 posts ) . . . . . . 5 Large Purple Stars
8. Upper Deck ( entered at 6000 posts ) . . . . . 5 Large Silver Stars
9. Co-Pilot ( entered at ? )
10. Pilot ( entered at ? )
Also, posts in the Gaming section don't count towards your post count total.
*hopes she hasn't over-stepped her boundaries as just a regular poster*
03-31-2005, 04:52 PM
dang! the G, you beat me to it. what? do you have that saved on your hard drive? :lol2:
i was busy "searching" for it here on the TB. :P
03-31-2005, 05:06 PM
Thank you guys. Much appreciated!!!
Not a problem ;D . I spend a little too much time here, so it's all kind of gotten soaked up into the brain.
09-25-2006, 04:57 PM
Are there going to be anymore star colors? They changed at 8000 for about 15minutes and then went back to silver. When do you become a co-pilot?
Pick your own star color? :biggrin:
09-25-2006, 05:11 PM
they will change eventually