The Fuselage

The Fuselage.com: The Official Site of the Creative Team Behind ABC's Award Winning TV Show "LOST"
Sponsored by J.J. Abrams

Go Back   The Fuselage > Ask the Staff > Got Questions for the Lost VIPs? > For the Lost Actors > For Jorge Garcia .... Hugo "Hurley" Reyes
Flicks N Shows Arcade Tags Social Groups

For Jorge Garcia .... Hugo "Hurley" Reyes Jorge Garcia .... Hugo "Hurley" Reyes. He posts as ThinkImGonnaHurley.

Old 11-09-2007, 09:38 AM   #1
darktower
On The Tarmac

Additional Info
Stats
Strike and stuff...

Hi there

I hope you're not tired of the endless questioning by your fans... We all enjoy your presence here and - even if it is my first post - I have to thank you for taking the time and answering all those questions. I think it is a pretty hard job to login here and then beeing confronted with hundreds of posts... Respect!

Well, I would feel very glad if you could bring some light in this whole "writer-strike-thingy". Some say the strike has no influence on the show at all, others are saying that only the first 7 or 8 episodes will be shown and then the series is paused again für another year, the last thing I heard is that there will be no LOST at all in 2008. Though I sympathize with the writers and totally understand their arguments, I don't know if I could stand a strike on LOST. Do you know anything that is a 100 percent true? And would you share your knowledge with us?

And - no matter how it turns out with the strike - can you tell me how you and the other actors are dealing with the situation? Is the moral still on a good level?

Thanks again for everything, for beeing so kind and interact with the fans. And of course thanks for the great job you're doing on the show!

Best wishes to you and the crew! And don't forget: united we'll stand - divided we'll fall!

Regards out of Switzerland (yes, exactly, the land of snow, chocolate, cheese and precise watches)
Thomas

PS: If you see Emilie the next time, please give her a big hug from me. I don't think that I'll ever get the chance...

Last edited by darktower; 11-09-2007 at 09:39 AM. Reason: typo
Old 11-09-2007, 01:40 PM   #2
ThinkImGonnaHurley
VIP

Additional Info
VIP
Stats
Re: Strike and stuff...

Well I can only speak for me. I know the schedule up to November 27th. THats the end of 408. I also know that there are mobisodes to shoot during this time that have already been written so we'll knock those out.

Beyond that it depends when the strike ends. I don't know where you're getting your information. But I'm pretty sure we are still planning on going to air as scheduled. So there is still a good chance the strike won't interrupt anything because we have an eight week window at least.

We'll have to wait and see.
Old 11-12-2007, 10:22 AM   #3
darktower
On The Tarmac

Additional Info
Stats
Re: Strike and stuff...

thanks dude! maybe I can sleep a little better now...
I'm looking forward to season 4, forward to more action, forward to more drama and of course - more hurley!

rock on!
thomas