The Fuselage

The Fuselage.com: The Official Site of the Creative Team Behind ABC's Award Winning TV Show "LOST"
Sponsored by J.J. Abrams

Go Back   The Fuselage > Backgammon and Golf > Role Play
Flicks N Shows Arcade Tags Social Groups

Closed Thread

Old 11-30-2010, 08:20 PM   #61
mnemosyne
Business Class

Additional Info
Stats
Re: Illusion Island - an AU Season 6 RP - Day 2

Bea

Bea had an idea, and sought out Tom and Locke.

"Gentlemen, our mission will more likely succeed with Walt's help, but he has been most
uncooperative and needed to be restrained. Tom, will you take John to the altar, and John, will you convince Walt to assist us?"

Locke

"Walt is here? Of course I'll talk to him."

Needed to be restrained? That can't be good.

Tom took Locke toward the altar as small wisps of black smoke seeped through cracks in the walls.

Boone

Shannon fainted after murmuring something. Boone alertly caught her before she hit the floor, and dragged her to a lavish sofa. He shook her lightly.

"Shannon, what is it? Are you okay?"

Alex

Alex's group headed up down the path she had indicated. It was a long hike, and the submarine crew was certain to reach the coordinates of the homing signal device first.

Michael

The submarine reached the inlet. Michael and several security personnel got out.

"Mr. Widmore, we made it, and are heading to the location of the homing signal now."

The group hiked up a trail, watching for Hostiles but not finding any.
Old 12-31-2010, 11:35 PM   #62
hjr
First Class
Because ... you have work to do!

Additional Info
Stats

Shannon

Shannon felt someone shaking her.

Quote:
Boone
"Shannon, what is it? Are you okay?"
Shannon sat up with effort.

"I-I'm okay. I sensed something terrible is going to happen, and soon."

Shannon hugged Boone tightly.

Charles

Quote:
Michael
"Mr. Widmore, we made it, and are heading to the location of the homing signal now."
"Good, please hurry. Shannon feels something will happen soon, and ... I think she's right."

Jacob and Walt

Black smoke poured through cracks in the walls of the altar, and then Jacob appeared to Walt.

"Walter Dawson. I ask that you join me in helping my people take back what is rightfully theirs. We must expel Charles Widmore and all his followers from this island. With your help we can avoid a big battle. You are special, and know what must be done. Will you join us?"

Walt strained some more on the chains with no effect. "You mean betray my Dad, and Mr. Widmore, and all the people who have been good to me?"

"Widmore had to put on the act to avoid suspicion. John Locke has already agreed to help us."

"John Locke? How did you convince him?"

"We gave him what Widmore would not -- the ability to walk again -- to show our good faith. Now will you join us or not?"

Walt hesitated. It's best to pretend to go along with them. Then I'll warn Dad and Mr. Widmore and Alex somehow. "Okay, I'll help you. Now get these chains off me."

Jacob looked at Walt, and sensed the boy was trying to pull a con. "You lie!" Jacob dissolved into a cloud of thick black smoke which expanded to fill the room. Many images wnet through his mind before he blacked out.
Old 01-30-2011, 10:52 PM   #63
mnemosyne
Business Class

Additional Info
Stats

Michael

Quote:
Charles
"Good, please hurry. Shannon feels something will happen soon, and ... I think she's right."
Michael's group hurried toward the location of the homing signal. One of the group stepped on the branch Ethan had rigged.

"Watch out!"

The search parfty dived out of the way, but some were hit by boulders.

Alex

Alex heard some yelling up ahead. She and Sawyer and several others raced as fast as they could, and found several of Widmore's security injured. Sawyer shook his head at their incompetence.

"What happened here?" asked Alex.

"It was a trap," replied Michael. The Hostiles aren't here - I don't know where they are."

Locke and Tom

Locke was near the altar when his vision was obscured by thick black smoke.

"What's going on here?"

"Jacob is making his decision," answered Tom. "In a minute we will know what he has decided."

The smoke dissolved. Locke saw Walt chained to the floor, with a key near his head.

"What is the meaning of this?" asked Locke.

"Jacob apparently the boy is dangerous, but has left the decision up to you as to whether we can use him."

"Of course we can use him."

Locke took the key and unchained Walt, who looked unconscious.

"Walt, can you hear me?"

Have to go along for now. I hope Walt understands.
Old 02-28-2011, 11:19 PM   #64
hjr
First Class

Additional Info
Stats

Charles

The radio connection was lost.

"Come in! What happened?"

Walt

Walt slowly came to his senses.

Quote:
Locke
"Walt, can you hear me?"
"No ... wait ... who ... Mr. Locke?"

Now I remember.

"We have work to do. Let's go."

Walt struggled to his feet.

Ethan

"Glad you came to your senses. We're all ready to go; the enemy is distracted. This way."

Ethan showed Walt, Locke, and several others the way out and they hurried back toward the Widmore resort.
Old 03-31-2011, 10:42 PM   #65
mnemosyne
Business Class

Additional Info
Stats

Michael

Michael was dazed after being hit by a boulder. It took a few minutes to clear the cobwebs from his head, and then he and Sawyer helped move more boulders off other members of the team.

Alex

Alex found the radio on the ground.

Quote:
Charles
"Come in! What happened?"
"Alex here, Mr. Widmore. It was a trap. The Others must have found the homing device and planted it here. We have no idea where Walt is, or any of the Others. What should we do?"

Locke
Quote:
Walt
"We have work to do. Let's go."
Quote:
Ethan
"Glad you came to your senses. We're all ready to go; the enemy is distracted. This way."
Locke's mind was racing as the group hurried back toward the Widmore Resort for an attack with much of the defenses out of action. He looked at Walt, and tried to send a telepathic message.

We won't hurt anyone. When we get a chance we have to find a peaceful, permanent solution to this dispute.
Old 04-30-2011, 10:49 PM   #66
hjr
First Class

Additional Info
Stats

Charles

Quote:
Alex
"Alex here, Mr. Widmore. It was a trap. The Others must have found the homing device and planted it here. We have no idea where Walt is, or any of the Others. What should we do?"
Charles fumed.

"It clearly was a diversion. They're probably planning to attack us now. Get back here as fast as you can."

Sawyer looked disgusted, and agreed with Widmore's assessment. He scowled at the thought of too many of the security forces being out of position.

Walt

Walt saw Locke look at him, and knew to go along. Walt nodded slightly, and tried to come up with a plan.

Ethan

Ethan felt that Locke and Walt were moving too slowly.

"Hurry it up!"

The group reached the point at the river where the ambush had occurred.
Old 05-04-2011, 12:59 AM   #67
Bad_Wobot
Mr. Roboto
Coach
~Chuggin Dharma Beers on the Fringe~

Additional Info
Stats

oah mah Gawdd!
Old 06-09-2011, 12:04 AM   #68
mnemosyne
Business Class

Additional Info
Stats

((OOC: Ending due to lack of interest. Anyone who wants a final outcome for their characters please let me know by PM))

With the fight imminent, the knowlegeable Richard knew that desperate measures were called for. While all the troop movements were going on, he made his way quietly to the Orchid. He punched in aChar secret code and rode down an elevator, and then strode down a corridor to its end, where there stood a large spoked wheel. He sent a message to Charles explaining what he was about to do. Then he took a deep breath, and drove his shoulder into the wheel. He was met with stubborn resistance, but eventually prevailed. The wheel creaked and groaned, and then the island shimmered. Scared, all of Widmore's people ran to their side of the island, while the Hostiles waited things out on theirs. Then the island appreared to break apart, but it may have been an optical illusion. Instead of a gap between the two pieces, two islands were forming. Within minutes there were two identical islands, and they were drfiting apart. They didn't stop moving until they were a thousand kilometers apart.

On Widmore's island, the security personnel searched everywhere, but there was no sign of the Hostiles. Similarly, a thorough search on the Hostile's island revealed none of Widmore's employees or guests. Each group was content to have their own island.

Richard had made arrangements in case it was necessary, and made his way back to the island after having been deposited in Tunisia. With all the guests and employees assembled, Charles announced, "Sorry about that ... activity; there was no way of anticipating that. But the trouble is all passed now, so I hope you continue to enjoy your time at Widmore resorts and think of us in the future!"
Closed Thread