23. Jack believes his father's coffin was empty when he found it
24. Many people saw two dead bodies in the caves (adam and eve)
25. Rousseau believes she lost her teammates to an illness and her child to a kidnapping
26. the losties have medications
27. charlie has experienced vivid dreams/hallucinations
I dispute #27.
As far as I know, he really rescued Aaron from the sea, or did he not?
It was more than a dream, it was a trance, a mixture of reality and fantasy.
What was real and what wasn't is really uncertain.
30. Sawyer believes to have met Jack's father in Australia.
31. Locke was conned out of his kidney by a man who he believed to be his father.
32. Sawyer appeared to have killed an innocent man that he believed to be the man who appeared to have conned his parents, who appear to have died days later.
33. Rousseau believes she has been stranded on the island for 16 years
34. Charlie believes he killed Ethan
Sorry to intrude - I think this thread is a great idea! I'm going to think on this and add some facts of my own later, but I just wanted to say that has the potential to be a a nice companion list to the "Big Unanswered Questions List".
I Suggest: The Big List of Known Facts and Safe/Logical Assumptions.
I also suggest that if the thread flourishes, it might be worthy of sticky.
I'd like to amend #31 to read that Locke believes he gave his kidney....what's working for me about thinking this way is to allow all flashbacks to inform what the characters believe to be true, which informs their actions, but we're not assuming yet that it has all actually occured.
Is that needlessly pedantic?
38. Sayid found a cable which led oceanward and inland; inland led to Rousseau's habitat, oceanward is still unknown.
39. Michael experienced a dialogue exchange with someone he believed to Walt via the hatch computer
40. when the countdown clock reached "zero" Locke saw a set of symbols appear where the numbers had been and heard a grinding noise
41. the "correct" numerical sequence has been entered after the timer reached zero and the timer could still reset
42. Kate and Sawyer believe they have seen a horse on the island; Kate thinks she even touched it.
43. Shannon and Sayid believe they saw Walt after he was kidnapped; no physical contact occurred