The Fuselage

The Fuselage.com: The Official Site of the Creative Team Behind ABC's Award Winning TV Show "LOST"
Sponsored by J.J. Abrams

Go Back   The Fuselage > Backgammon and Golf > Groups and Ships > Lost
Flicks N Shows Arcade Tags Social Groups

Lost Groups and Ships relating to "Lost"

Old 02-20-2005, 07:41 PM   #31
theG
My whole problem is my lips move when I think.
On The Tarmac

Additional Info
Stats
Re: S.A.S.S. (Sayid and Shannon Shippers)

Ha ha! I have a decent-sized post count and we have a few LOST-oriented things in common, so it didn't really occur to me...although, if you were of the male persuasion, I would think that you were following me around. It's because I want fanboys. I'm jealous that JOM has fangirls.
Old 02-21-2005, 09:04 AM   #32
runonmoonlight
On The Tarmac

Additional Info
Stats

Shayid!

I've been anti-real shipper ever since they did that horrible thing to Carter and Abby on ER (my Carby! NOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooooo....). Anyways. But these two are sparking my hopes again! (Darn those Luby fans! mwahahaha, see how they like it now that Luka's with Sam! .. okay I'll stop talking about ER now).

Anyways.

Yes.

Shayid! S.A.S.S!

(I've been up all night - I'm absolving myself of any sanity, or something)
Old 02-21-2005, 09:07 AM   #33
theG
On The Tarmac

Additional Info
Stats

So, I'm seeing more interest. Let's keep it up. We have to defend all that is Shayid!

(I went with SASS 'cause it's shorter than Shayid, and some users don't like combining names--let's not be excluding people, that'd be rude)
Old 02-23-2005, 09:35 PM   #34
Lepeka
On The Tarmac

Additional Info
Stats
Re: Shayid!

*wipes off the dust*
*hopes it's the correct Shayid thread*

and....

BUMP!

either way, this baby needs to be at the top of the threads... We need to be seen and heard... or we could brood in the corner, I think either method works for our couple.
Old 02-23-2005, 10:45 PM   #35
hello earth
On The Tarmac

Additional Info
Stats

MMMMMMMMMM, rich gooey shippiness! I'm in!

Last edited by hhoughton; 02-23-2005 at 10:17 PM.
Old 02-23-2005, 11:30 PM   #36
XxNicholeexX
Mourning Shannon in
On The Tarmac
Shannon Killed Is Really Trite

Additional Info
Stats

I think that after tonight's episode we should have more people who want to sign up!
Old 02-23-2005, 11:32 PM   #37
theG
On The Tarmac

Additional Info
Stats

Here's hopin'...
Old 02-23-2005, 11:40 PM   #38
theG
On The Tarmac

Additional Info
Stats

I really should be going to sleep right now. I've got a busy day tomorrow. I think we should all re-watch the Sayid/Shannon scenes a couple dozen (more) times, and discuss things in the afternoon/evening tomorrow...I mean, all five of us...
Old 02-23-2005, 11:58 PM   #39
XxNicholeexX
Mourning Shannon in
On The Tarmac
Shannon Killed Is Really Trite

Additional Info
Stats

Yea and I think that I should copy and paste my post I made about them in that thread in "In Translation"

Now on to Shayid, I have promised myself not to become a fanatical shipper, and so far I'm doing a good job of keeping that promise.* I like this pairing mainly because I like Shannon so much, but also because it's not really what people expected.* Everyone has being going all crazy for Kate and Jack to get together, or Kate and Sawyer, and then even more so, Claire and Charlie.* Personally I don't think that it would be wise to allow any of those pairings to actually happen.* There would be too many complications.* If Charlie and Claire go together the show would have way too much sugary sweetness, and there really wouldn't be any drama surrounding the couple.* Sure all the Peanutbutter Shippers would be ecstatic, but it wouldn't do anything at all for the plot.* If either a Jack/Kate or Kate/Sawyer pairing ended up happening there would be too much drama, the man Kate would not chose would be completely jealous and probably go crazy or something like that.

On the other hand with Shayid you get the drama, the Boone angle-is he still in love with Shannon?* Will he get angry when he finds out that* Sayid and Shannon kissed? Those are only two of many things surrounding the Boone angle- but you also get the lovey doveyness of the Peanutbutter relationship, but more toned down and, in my opinion, interesting.* They are the odd couple.* Shannon, the "princess" type, and Sayid the former military man.*

Shannon is probably looking for someone who makes her feel good about herself, someone who she feels can protect her, someone who won't judge her.* She has found this in Sayid.* Sayid recognizes that Shannon is not incompetent, that she is capable of things, I also think that he sees her as intelligent and good company.* He probably also has noticed that she is insecure about herself, which in my opinion is something that is obvious about her, and wants to help her overcome this problem.
Old 02-24-2005, 12:30 AM   #40
halfrek
Co-Captain

Additional Info
Staff
Stats

okay...you all need to stop starting a NEW ship thread. (that is a general you all not a specific as in the founder of this thread)

there was already a Shayid shippers thread. i read your reasons for starting this one...but really, was it necessary?

Shayid has been around since the 27th of Dec. it is THE ship of rank here. regardless of your def. of group/ship.

therefore i will change the Shayid thread title to reflect this NEW ship by adding it to the title.

and i am thinking that merging will take effect soon. there is no reason that you cant have your numbers there.
it could be a sub group of sorts.

this is the same thing that just happened with the Kate/Sawyer ship...i suggest you read The Partyman's post regarding
this group and the two threads etc. b/c it applies here. just substitue Shannon/Sayid for the Kate/Sawyer parts. ;D

What do YOU think it means?

AAA#24+Burky's Babe#19+BoB'sFangirl#17+BadBoysAnon#2+Darlton Group #13+
D.I.M.P.L.E.S.#65+DINIzen#13+Fuse-a-holic#34+GEEK#7+J.A.V.I.minion#62+League of Nations #47+
LOST #6+MAFIA #12+M.U.D.#3+MROWR#20+Nomadian#1+outKaSt#46

.LOST Radio