questions that need answers
1. The others camp, at it's height, about how many people lived there?
2. What is the purpose of all these unmanned stations.
3. Who is Ben's man on the boat, I started screaming at the TV when I didn't get an answer.
4. Why is this season going so so so so so slow. Don't get me wrong, I love LOST, but how many different storylines can we fit in, and how many can we drop.
5. Is there such a thing as LOST for Dummies?
6. Is it a ying-yang, black white theme to have a great episode like Constant followed by a crappy one.
7. So they shut the gas off, are they there to protect the losties, kind of like zoo animals?
Maybe I'm just a bit frustrated. Seems like an explosion going off into many directions, and no answers.